Thursday, October 8, 2009

How come?

In the last few weeks I have, for various reasons, sent emails to several Anglican rectors in Sydney.

Not one of them has replied to my email, even to acknowledge it.

I hope this is because I'm also a rector and as a matter of prioritisation they've put my email to one side because they're too busy responding to the emails of thousands of unbelievers interested in investigating the claims of Jesus or beginning the joyous journey of following him.

But I have my doubts.

4 comments:

  1. send me an email and I'll answer it...maybe...when I get around to it...in the fullness of time...probably not

    ReplyDelete
  2. You funny man...I shoot you last.

    We're getting the weather ready for your visit Boofy, so you'll feel right at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would ALWAYS answer an email from you Craig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will ALWAYS respond when you comment on my blog Warwick (except for your other one)

    ReplyDelete